- Registration materials for the 2017-2018 school year will be mailed to families the final week of June. At that time, families can access their online PowerSchool parent portal (registration) and Webstore (fees) to complete the registration process. If you have not received your registration mailing by Monday, July 10th, please contact Mrs. Jenn Sheppard at 847-923-2088 or Mrs. Peggy Cope at 847-932-2030. The deadline for completed registration is Thursday, July 20th.
- Families who have completed online registration, paid fees, and verified residency (freshmen only), can pick up their student's schedule, chromebook (freshmen/transfer students only),locker assignment, bus information, ID, activity pass, and parking sticker on Thursday, August 3rd in the VHHS foyer from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Students return to school on Monday, August 14th.
- VHHS main office summer hours are Monday - Thursday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
Incoming Freshman Families
Additionally, all incoming 9th grade students will prove residency in person at the Vernon Hills High School main office between July 5th and July 20th. Proof of residency is necessary for all incoming 9th graders, including students with siblings who currently attend VHHS. A detailed description of the necessary materials needed for proof of residency will be mailed home in the June registration packet. Freshman orientation is Tuesday, August 8th from 7:55 am to 11:30 am.
Registration Documents (Online registration / payments start July 1st)
Principal's Welcome Letter & Dates
In Person Proof of Residency (Freshmen only -- July 5th through July 20th)
- Summer Reading Flyer (English Department)
- Important Dates
- Parent Organizations / Volunteer
- Calculator Policy
- Bell Schedule